- How to emulate a French woman
- How to hack your small space rental
- You won’t believe how affordable these X are
- Find your work uniform
- How to be a morning person
- Healthy, cheap single pot meals with 5 ingredients or less
- What X successful person does before 8am
- How to be productive
If you are an article with one of these headings, I will read you. #MillennialBait #ISeeYou
For the many times this sort of headline entices me & you, here are some alternative activities… #officeversion
- Search for volunteer opportunities
- Take a walk
- Call a buddy
- Drink coffee but savor that sh*t
- Read a blog (recommendations to come)
- Drink a tall glass of water
- Make a to do list
- Organize your shoe drawer (/snack drawer/paperclip bowl/etc.)
- Poke your head into a colleague’s cubicle
Then get back to work, dangit!
You say hello to me every morning with a smile
Then, you forget that you’ve greeted me and do so again
You ask me about my weekend
You feign thanks for micromanagement
You tell me when free food’s around
You pull reports with a smile
With a smile
If we were all half as kind, half as positive,
We would be twice
As happy, productive, kind.
Eventually, 12,000 subway ads will get to you. I visited the Glossier showroom (Canal and Lafayette) last week and am sold. The support staff are extremely friendly and exceptionally beautiful. One can only assume their natural beauty is enhanced by Glossier, right? Yes, I am a gullible consumer.
I purchased: the infamous boy brow, concealer, what is essentially BB cream, and a lip stain that cost very little when bundled with other items. While I’m concerned the “boy brow” color (brown) may be a bit severe (thanks, dad, for telling me the color was too severe), and touch-ups are required once or twice during the day, I am overall very happy with my purchase. Items offer light, natural looking coverage, my dry skin is moistened, and the colors are beautiful. And the price ain’t bad either.
Highly recommend Hasan Minhaj’s new Netflix special. It’s amazing how beautifully comedians can promote tolerance (a la Aziz Ansari’s SNL monologue in January 2017). Minhaj seems to be a hilarious and kind QT pie.
Up next: Sarah Silverman’s new special.
And a forever goodie: John Mulaney’s old special.