- Combine frozen pineapple, frozen spinach, an orange, and water in blender
- Pour into what was once a Trader Joe’s pasta sauce jar
- Borrow a straw
No excuses. It’s organic (if you so choose), $8 cheaper than Liquiteria, easy, transportable, and delicious. Bonus-level-ease if your office lets you keep food in the freezer and has a blender.
*by you, I mean mean me. Stop. impulse. buying. gigantic. chocolate. muffins.
Who spends A LOT of time skimming articles on “what awesome people do before 7am” but also hits snooze for 45 minutes and has to skip showering just to make it to work ten minutes late? Same. But a girl can dream. And I do dream of waking up on time, showering and drying my hair (fine, using dry ‘poo) by 7am to meet a friend at MOMA for the museum’s new quiet mornings. Browse MOMA’s exhibits without crowds, with quiet, and utilize the drop-in meditation space or the guided meditation sessions from 8:30 to 9:00 a.m., all before heading to work. This WILL get me on that list of “awesome people” dammit.
- What: art, meditation, productivity and inspiration before 9am
- When: first Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9am
- Where: MOMA (Museum of Modern Art), 11 W 53rd St between 5th and 6th avenues, Manhattan
- Price: adults $12, seniors $10, FT students with ID $8, FREE with NYC ID